Cashcow Ltd, a rapidly growing affiliate marketer (Casino Professor), is looking for a Finance Assistant to join our Finance team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Daily Management of the finance team mailbox;
- Compiling sales and marketing data reports for management and finance team;
- Bookkeeping tasks relating to sales, purchases and banks;
- Sending sales invoices;
- Chasing debtors and answering client queries;
- Posting accounting journals;
- Performing reconciliations;
- Involvement in the statutory audits;
- Compilation of Bank KYC / Client KYC requests; and
- Other ad hoc accounting/corporate tasks as might be required.
Qualifications, experience & requirements
- Initial stages of ACCA or accounting related studies;
- Previous experience in an accounting department is considered as an asset;
- English Speaking;
- Excellent excel skills;
- Capability to be detail orientated and work independently; and
- The candidate must be responsible, as well as having the ability to work to tight deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Full time job (Flexible 6 hour working days);
- An office based in St Julian’s, Malta; and
- Opportunity to grow with the company and gain skills and knowledge in accounting.
How to apply
To apply for this position, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.