Cashcow Ltd, rapidly growing affiliate marketer and affiliate newcomer of 2017 (Casino Professor), is looking for a Junior account manager to join the team. The ideal candidate has experience in either affiliate marketing or in the gaming industry and hence has the basic understanding of the industry. Since we are a small team, the candidate needs to able to work independently. We won’t be able to hold your hand on a regular basis, but we will provide a lifeline to keep you afloat.
What we look for?
- Previous experience from affiliate marketing or iGaming in general
- Excel skills are a must
- Capability to work independently
- Fluent in English (other languages are considered as a plus)
Job includes (but not limited):
- Assist managing affiliate accounts and communicating with affiliate managers
- Updates on WordPress sites
- Taking part in planning promotions and improving conversions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Flexible work hours and possibility take remote working days if needed – for us the important thing is that the job gets done, not when and where it’s done.
- 6 hour working days
- Fun and relaxed work environment, and office in Portomaso
- Opportunity to grow with the company and gain skills and knowledge of affiliate marketing and SEO
As soon as the right candidate has been found.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com