The role of the site designer and developer is to maintain and develop the visual image of Cashcow’s products.
In this job you will
- Maintain current illustrations and create new ones.
- Collaborate closely with your team members, including site managers, search marketers and other designers and developers.
- Take part in creating new products.
- Communicate with clients in order to receive their visual assets. Most clients speak English, but some Spanish or Italian.
- Take care that the graphics created for the clients are according to their brand guidelines.
- Ability to create and modify illustrations.
- Excellent skills with Adobe software, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- A fundamental understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in design.
- Understanding the finance approach in design and development.
- Experience in creating wireframes (web).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Familiar with WordPress.
- Understanding responsive design.
- Native or Fluent in Spanish and English. Italian and/or German language knowledge would be a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 6 hour working days
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- A brand new office in Sliema Strand
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org