Cashcow Ltd, a rapidly growing affiliate marketer and affiliate newcomer of 2017 (Casino Professor), is looking for a Site Manager to take care of the Company’s Dutch websites.
- Native or bilingual Dutch speaker
- Excellent writing skills in Dutch
- Capability to work independently
- Able to communicate in English with the team
Preferably you also have:
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing and/or the iGaming industry
- SEO knowledge and skills to do SEO
- iGaming market knowledge
- Experience in WordPress and Google Analytics
- Execute an effective content strategy that drives high engagement and is optimized for search engines.
- Work as editor-in-chief to ensure quality and consistency.
- Monitor and analyze the data collected from the websites and other assets. Make improvements based on the data collected.
- Stay updated on the industry trends as well as the designated markets.
- Collaborate actively with other colleagues and look for new ways to improve.
- Perform marketing activities related to the websites and other products that the company may have. Activities may include but are not limited to: link building, manual outreach, and other marketing campaigns.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours and possibly take remote working days if needed – for us the important thing is that the job gets done, not when and where it’s done.
- 6-hour working days
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Opportunity to grow with the company and gain skills and knowledge in affiliate marketing and SEO
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found.