Cashcow Ltd, rapidly growing affiliate marketer and affiliate newcomer of 2017 (Casino Professor), is looking for a Country Manager for the Spanish speaking markets.
Spanish Site Manager is responsible for the Company’s websites and other assets that require both Spanish language and market knowledge from the Spanish speaking markets.
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent English speaker
- Excellent writing skills in Spanish
- Previous experience from affiliate marketing and iGaming industry
- Excellent SEO skills
- Capability to work independently
- Knowledge from Spanish speaking markets
- Familiar with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Plan and execute an effective content strategy that drives high engagement and is optimized for search engines.
- Work as an editor-in-chief to ensure quality and consistency.
- Monitor and analyse the data collected from the websites and other assets. Make improvements based on the data collected.
- Stay updated on the industry trends as well as the designated the markets.
- Collaborate actively with other colleagues and look for new ways to improve.
- Perform marketing activities related to the websites and other products that the company may have. Activities may include but are not limited to: link building, manual outreach and other marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team and provide market specific information that has required language specific know how.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Flexible work hours and possibility take remote working days if needed – for us the important thing is that the job gets done, not when and where it’s done.
- 6 hour working days
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Opportunity to grow with the company and gain skills and knowledge of affiliate marketing and SEO
As soon as the right candidate has been found.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com