Cashcow Ltd, a rapidly growing affiliate marketer, is looking for an active and fun candidate for an upcoming short-term summer role.
The selected candidate will be responsible for creating high-quality content for Cashcow’s website smartwatches4u.com. Each week this individual will be given a smartwatch to test in their own unique way however there will be a list of features for all watches to test followed by writing content on how the watch performed during the test.
- Fluent or native level English skills in writing and speaking;
- Experience and enthusiasm in technology is plus;
- Basic skills in taking photos and knowledge to record and create videos;
- An active person who goes for daily walks, runs, swimming and other exercises;
- Applicants must be familiar in using Smart Phones as well as being in possession of one; and
- Experience with WordPress is helpful though not required.
- The individual must be willing to commit to writing a minimum of 2,000 words per week per product tested;
- Documenting the up-packaging and testing of products with images and videos;
- Execute creative content that drives high engagement and is optimized for search engines;
- Ensure quality and consistency throughout testing;
- Make improvements based on the data collected;
- Collaborate actively with other colleagues and look for new ways to improve; and
- Perform marketing activities related to the websites and other products that the company may have. Activities may include but are not limited to: active testing of products and other marketing campaigns.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Definite employment of 2 months;
- Competitive salary (based on experience);
- Flexible 6 hour working days (for us the important thing is that the job gets done, not when and where it’s done);
- Fun and relaxed work environment;
- A brand new office in Sliema, The Strand; and
- Opportunity to grow, gain skills and knowledge within affiliate marketing and SEO.
HOW TO APPLY
Create a test review for us. In 150 words or less, please describe the following:
- Samsung Galaxy Watch
Send your CV, cover letter and test review to email@example.com. Position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found.