Cashcow Ltd, rapidly growing affiliate marketer and affiliate newcomer of 2017 (Casino Professor), is looking for a Junior Accountant.
The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller.
The main responsibilities will be predominantly to perform all necessary bookkeeping tasks (sales, purchases, banks), posting accounting journals, performing reconciliations, preparation of audit deliverables, compilation of Bank KYC / Client KYC requests and other adhoc accounting tasks as might be required.
This role gives the selected candidate an excellent opportunity to grow within the role and with the company as it grows.
Qualifications, experience & requirements
- ACCA student or just finalized B. Accountancy or ACCA;
- 2 years previous experience in an accounting department is considered as an asset;
- Excellent excel skills;
- Capability to work independently;
- English Speaking; and
- The candidate must be responsible, mature, motivated and driven.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to occasionally work remotely.
- Full time job (6 hour working days).
- A brand new office in Sliema Strand.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and gain skills and knowledge in accounting.
How to apply
This position is now closed.