Cashcow Ltd, rapidly growing affiliate marketer and affiliate newcomer of 2017 (Casino Professor), is looking for a Site Manager to take care of the Company’s English websites.
- Native English speaker
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Previous experience from affiliate marketing and/or iGaming industry
- Excellent SEO skills
- Capability to work independently
- Market knowledge
- Familiar with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Execute an effective content strategy that drives high engagement and is optimized for search engines.
- Work as editor-in-chief to ensure quality and consistency.
- Monitor and analyze the data collected from the websites and other assets. Make improvements based on the data collected.
- Stay updated on the industry trends as well as the designated markets.
- Collaborate actively with other colleagues and look for new ways to improve.
- Perform marketing activities related to the websites and other products that the company may have. Activities may include but are not limited to: link building, manual outreach, and other marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team and provide market-specific information that has required language-specific know-how.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary (based on experience) + a performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours and possibility take remote working days if needed – for us the important thing is that the job gets done, not when and where it’s done.
- 6 hour working days
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- A brand new office in Sliema Strand
- Opportunity to grow with the company and gain skills and knowledge in affiliate marketing and SEO
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found.